Coronavirus (COVID-19) Readiness Update
At Covell PC, we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and wanted to assure you of our ongoing efforts to protect the safety of our clients, our employees and the community we serve.
As an essential business, “yes,” we are open and here to help. Call or email and we can discuss your needs using strategies suggested by the CDC to keep our clients and staff safe during these challenging times.
Our thoughts are with all those affected by this outbreak and we appreciate the trust you’ve placed in Covell PC.
In recent weeks the coronavirus (COVID-19) has turned our personal work lives inside out. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is monitoring the new COVID-19 (coronavirus) disease. Visit their website for what to do if you’re sick, testing information, symptoms, and prevention tips to help share facts, not fear.
- CDC – What you need to know about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- CDC – Commonly asked questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Here are some helpful links to stay informed, know your rights and options, and protect yourselves and your business:
- Restarting Texas Businesses – The Governor’s Report to Open Texas (April 27, 2020)
- The US Chamber of Commerce
- Resilience in a Box – A toolbox to help businesses put a plan in place (created by the US Chamber Foundation in partnership with the UPS Foundation)
- More Resources – Including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Texas Health and Human Services – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives – Regular handwashing is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others.
- OSHA – Protect workers from potential exposure
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) – Employer Paid Leave Requirements