What a great job you did for us. Wow, a personal thanks from me and also a thanks from ADP (Automatic Data Processing, Inc.) pride members. I received many chats and emails from people that were on the call, ALL saying how great you are and how much they enjoyed today’s topic and delivery. I wanted to share a few comments:
- WOW…Rebecca is so knowledgeable. I cannot wait to call her for an appointment.
- Alfred, I want to let you know how much I enjoyed listening to Rebecca Covell’s advice. She was clear, concise and direct…and had a sense of humor! This is valuable information that should be shared. She was a wonderful speaker and thank you so much for having her present to our community. Thank you!
- That was wonderful. Thank you so much!
- Thanks for today. This was great!!!
- Alfred, WOW! What an outstanding call. This month’s Membership Meeting call with featured speaker Rebecca Covell, esp. during the Q&A, had such a positive impact for our ADP Pride membership. I was particularly moved by the question on how one could contribute to the whole “Legal Landmines for LGBT Couples” discussion, and Rebecca’s response was powerful and spot-on!
Rebecca came to one of our company’s resource group’s meetings to discuss the legal needs that people and couples need. She was so knowledgeable and informative. So, we used her for our legal needs soon afterwards. She guided us through the process with such ease and at a great price. Over the years, we’re used her for our continued legal needs and have always been highly satisified. We’re glad to have one of the best lawyers in the country on our side.
– Patrick G.
I contacted Rebecca through a mutual friend and she was everything I expected. She is very professional, personable and trustworthy. I plan on using her in the future for estate planning purposes.
– Bob D.
I have worked with Rebecca on a professional level as an IT consultant. Rebecca is always easy to work and has a great work ethic. As a self-employeed IT consultant, I always appreciate the timely manner in which Rebecca responds to invoices.”